Monday, May 5, 2014

I AM IN ...

www.ulizalinks.co.ke



I am reminiscing. Going through my old posts on my other blog and then here. It has been long. Reading my previous posts, I realise how much has happened since then.
I have successfully change my Bible class day to Sunday morning before the first Divine Service which starts at 6:30pm. I have matured so much through the years and to start narrating how this has happened will take awhile.
It has been almost three years in my current relationship and by God's grace I have held on to my promise of not having sex until I get married.
I am currently writing my dissertation for my MSc. Management and Information Systems.
I have still not discovered my purpose for working in my current institution but I know God will reveal all as time goes on, it is just that I gave myself five years to be there and then I will move on to other things, however it looks like I can do the other things and still be there. I await the revelation that is to come.
I have decided to go back to the point where I grew so much in my faith and purpose; the point when I stopped listening to all kinds of secular music if it was not in praise of God. Just as I wrote my school project memoir, music has so much influence on us that it is not funny. So I am going back, Sankofa, because 2 Corinthians 10: 5, I want to capture every thought and bring it to obedience in God.
There are many things I need to catch up on in terms of church history and faith and works. I have put a lot of things on the back burner as I try to develop my dissertation; 16000 words to write. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am currently using the Seventh Day Adventists Bible Study Guide daily and occassionaly I also read from the application YouVersion on my phone.
This is it for now.
MY PRAYER: Lord, you know my words before I speak them. Help me! much more than I can bear. I need you as never before; in my family, in my relationship, in school, at work, with my friends, with my beliefs, with my faith, with this i advocate in and for. Take more control than ever before and give me the discernment to know the right from the wrong and bring people to the thorough knowing of you.
Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment