Monday, March 25, 2013

I HATE ME TOO


.

It has been two years and 2 days shy of two months since I last posted on this blog. How have I been? Not so great spiritually...
Let's see;

  • I have not been faithfully having time with the Lord and there times I do I have distractions  and the place is not convenience (on the toilet seat)...
  • I have not been attending my Saturday Bible classes at church (I started attending the Thursday class a friend recommended when I told him Satursdays were hectic days when I had to leave wherever I was and go to class; well I stopped attending the Thursday class because I realised I was not growing in that class. Go finger...)
  • I have not been attending choir practise; excuse is it take them eons to learn one song and the choir master was not being forceful with the older choir members plus everything was not full of joy of the Lord evermore, at least for me. I felt stifled.
  • Okay, now there is a new choir master, what is stopping me from attending choir again? I have started a distance learning programme. So what is stopping you again?...
  • I have been pushing the boundaries a tard too much when it comes to the bf.
  • I am slipping, I know, and I am watching myself do it like a movie being played out in slow-mo
What inspired this post was a post from a member of the hair blog  which led me to this blog which led me to this. I am inspired to stop playing around with getting back on track with God and postponing stuff and making excuses and generally stoping being lazy because I am afraid (I admit to myself) of being held accountable (by God). I am lukewarm and I will be spat out (Rev. 3: 15-16) and I am afraid of that too. So I am here and now confronting my fears and leaving it out here because the devil will not have a foothold. I follow Christ and He is my standard and He will lead me to where I need to go. I must not lose focus.


So bear me up in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment