Friday, January 28, 2011

Versatile & Stylish Blogger Describes Me

His Darlyn gave me this award. I am so excited. This is a first on blogspot for me. Thank you, His Darlyn.
I have to fulfil these rules:
-Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
(check above)

- Tell 7 things about myself
1. God loves me. I love him. Sometimes I seem to forget Him, but He is there. I am constantly reminded about it and I thank God for that.
2. Like His Darlyn, I am an avid reader. I read anything that I find interesting, no matter the subject matter. I am always looking out for clever, hilarious inscriptions on t-shirts.
3. I like the creative arts; performance art etc, I will enjoy it and thank God for it.
4. I don't mind being the centre of attention if that is what I am aiming for, but if I find myself the centre of people's attention, I make the most of it and somehow I seem to make sense to them.
5. I love all sorts of music; particular beats and rhythms get to me and this applies to voices too. The Sound of Music is my all-time favourite movie, okay, make that anything with music in it; because I love Annie, High School Musical (forget the plot, enjoy the music and choreography), chocolates, and nature.
6. I am a collector of voices, intelligence and people who have some thing that is perculiar to them; the way they smile, hold their head, the shape of the lips, a way of walking etc.
7. I believe my life and character bear testimony to God's work in me. I let my life be a witness of God before my words come out.

- Award 15 other bloggers
 I hereby deem the following as Versatile & Stylish Bloggers. Unfortunately, I can only give out three.
alovelydai
prettykay
Enyonam


- Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won
I have left a comment on each of these bloggers last post before my post.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this blog, thanks for sharing more about you, I like the last three most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Myne. I am glad you appreciate these things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been gone for so long, please come back :(

    ReplyDelete